Tuesday, October 03, 2006

ALL THINGS MUST END

Mother died September 15th. We had two weeks to bury her and clear everything out of her home. This was a monumental task, as she saved everything!

These last few weeks have been hectic! I have barely had time or energy to eat and too much to do to take time to grieve. I intend to take some time now.

I will be making decisions regarding changes in priorities and activities. One of those decisions will be whether to continue with Mercy And Percy or to close it and Jan's Funny Farm down. At this moment, my intention is to close both sites.

Thank you for visiting Mercy And Percy. I hope you have enjoyed the stories posted here.

3 comments:

*~Tey~* said...

I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog, Jan. While I don't get to stop by very often I find it hard to leave when I do. Your writing style is smooth and easy to read. I'm sorry about your mother and I hope that God has been giving you his peace. I hope you don't decide to stop posting. God Bless you Jan!

Josprel said...

I regreat learning that you may shut down your site, Jan; however, I do understand.

Christian solicitations from your pal, Joe.

Anonymous said...

Dear Jan,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. {{{Hugs}}} I've wondered why I haven't heard from you in so long. Your life has been hectic and full. Sending love, prayers, and big hugs. So many of my friends have just lost their parents. A difficult time. May the Lord undergird you and comfort you.
Please let me know how you are.

love,
Vicki